A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Nice

You're such a tripper! This has got to be the perfect tripper toy. I will remember for the future.

Would you be willing to put up a downloadable .exe or something of this somewhere perchance?

Thanks,

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

The Greatest Game Ever

Considering I've tried to do this now about... 50 times? I still haven't completed it. It just keeps going! Going and going and going and going. I love the oddball humour, the "twisted logic" and the music.

Brilliant.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Not too bad

You've GOT TO GOT TO GOT TO make the Continue and Play Level buttons able to be pressed by pressing a key (like enter, or spacebar), so that one doesn't have to move the mouse between goes.

Also, I reckon it'd be awesome to have a huge blood splatter or something when the guy hits his head, just to make dying more fun.

Also, a slow-motion mode would be really cool.

Otherwise, nice game! Addictive.

Sasquash

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Nice

I liked it much

I love concept flashes like this.

The "two cursors are better than one" thing is fantastic. Now I would LOVE to see one based on that where there are two tiny points, one of which is the leading cursor, the other the follower, and another bigger point which is always the exact mean of the two cursors' positions, i.e. it's always in the exact middle of them. Then have an option to turn off the two smaller points and see what it's like controlling the big point as a single cursor.

That would rule! I'd love to see it. MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!!

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Perfect

Good!

Internet Hacker Internet Hacker

Five

I'm going to vote a five for this just to be different.

Or just because no-one really cares.

Anyway yeah good, and, would be better if there was a point.

Think of a storyline, that'd be pretty gooden.

Al

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

No Preloader?

Why isn't there a preloader?

It's pretty unnerving looking at a blank white screen. This I can assure you.

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

GFirst Mi

That's good, but what was the first music?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Good, but not quite good enough

I'd like to see this done for Blues/Swing/Trip-Hop.

Also, if the numbers were replaced with pictures that were reminiscent of the sound that is actually played (even just getting a picture of the wave and stretching it over the number of bars), I would like this thing more.

Of course, if you were to play with this thing for long enough, you'd start to remember the numbers. It's a pity I'm not that much into Punk Rock.

All that said, I have to say that this is excellent. I love music mixers. Shockwave.com used to have tonnes of them, but they got rid of them all bar Groove-Blender and EZDJ. No art!

Anyway, thanks.

Mani Golf Mani Golf

Not bad

Needs a level editor.

How exactly do you make a Flash game into a Mobile Phone game?

Thanks