Nimbin Pilots DVD Nimbin Pilots DVD

Nimbin?

So wait... you're Australian... the title of your cartoon is "Nimbin" (which, I assume, references the town in QLD? I don't know I've never been there so I don't know what it's like)... and yet you put on American accents.

Why?

It's comedy! Australian accents are funny. Be proud of your funny Australian accent, and use it.

Gerkinman responds:

First of all, Nimbin is in New South Wales. And second, im focusing alot more on the Australian accent in my new movies.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Great Flash

Hey, your flash was great - song was great, animation was great, idea was great, provocative, interesting, etc. etc.

Concerning the subject matter, however, I'd like to give my opinion, as an occasional visitor to ebaumsworld and user of e-mail and the internet.

All the things hosted on ebaumsworld are things that have gone around the internet in e-mails and on various small websites and fileservers, and in many cases, these files hosted on ebaumsworld are shortlived or hard to find otherwise. This is the service which ebaumsworld supplies for its visitors. In other words, I don't consider what Eric Bauman does stealing.

If he found the files and copyrighted them under his own name, that'd be stealing. If he found the files and claimed that they were his own original work, that would be stealing. If he sold them for money, that would be stealing.

As it happens, he does none of these things. Instead, what he does is supplies an alternative server upon which are hosted these various files from around the internet so that they are easy for people to find. He doesn't charge for this service, but instead sells ad space to anyone interested in buying it. Visitors to his website click on the ads on ebaumsworld at their own discretion, and almost never give money directly to Eric Bauman.

Maybe there are things I've said above which are incorrect, but from my experiences with the website, I've never seen any instances of "getting rich off other peoples' work" in the sense of stealing, and I have been to the website numerous times, mostly to play flash games and watch flash animations. I also enjoy the optical illusions and occasional "funny images" that can be found on the website. I've never been led by Eric Bauman or anyone else to believe that the work on the website is BY Eric Bauman, and in fact usually it is made very clear that "This image is HOSTED on ebaumsworld" but was not, in fact, created by ebaumsworld or whatever.

So yeah, I don't support your cause, and I just wanted to explain to everyone reading my alternate perspective on the situation.

And like I said, I enjoyed the movie, I think it was great.

Lots of love

MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1 MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1

e

Man what is it with nerds getting angry.

Sound so stupid.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Nice

You're such a tripper! This has got to be the perfect tripper toy. I will remember for the future.

Would you be willing to put up a downloadable .exe or something of this somewhere perchance?

Thanks,
Sasquash

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

The Greatest Game Ever

Considering I've tried to do this now about... 50 times? I still haven't completed it. It just keeps going! Going and going and going and going. I love the oddball humour, the "twisted logic" and the music.

Brilliant.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Not too bad

You've GOT TO GOT TO GOT TO make the Continue and Play Level buttons able to be pressed by pressing a key (like enter, or spacebar), so that one doesn't have to move the mouse between goes.

Also, I reckon it'd be awesome to have a huge blood splatter or something when the guy hits his head, just to make dying more fun.

Also, a slow-motion mode would be really cool.

Otherwise, nice game! Addictive.

Sasquash